“I believe we have a
common interest in
having an experienced,
decisive and fair
judiciary. Please exercise
your right to vote on
February 17, 2009. I
would appreciate your
support and assistance."
For Milwaukee Judge
Milwaukee County Circuit Court Branch 15
The Qualities and Experience Milwaukee
Citizens Want on the Bench
Get more information on Ron's Cases.
- Cold Case Homicide Prosecutor working
to make sure that the murderers don’t get away.
- Gang Prosecutor (HIDTA) keeping our parks
and neighborhoods safe for families.
- In Children’s Court helped teachers and
principals to keep guns out of our schools.
- Protecting victims of domestic violence cases
to keep them safe from violence in their homes.
- Convicted drug dealers that bring drug
addiction and violence to our neighborhood.
- Prosecuted Armed Robbery, burglary, white
collar crime, battery and property crimes.
- Conducted hundreds of jury trials and
- Instructor for law enforcement on criminal
law, investigative techniques, and constitutional law.
- Developed Restorative Justice countywide program for financial crimes which emphasizes restitution for victims and an educational program for non-violent, first time financial crimes
Ronald Dague, an assistant district attorney for 18 years in Milwaukee
County, is a candidate for the judicial position of Milwaukee Circuit
Court Branch 15. Mr. Dague is currently assigned to the Milwaukee
District Attorney Office’s Homicide Unit where he handles “cold
case homicides”, generally murder cases which are more than 5 years
old. In his previous assignment in HIDTA (High Intensity Drug Trafficking
Area), he prosecuted larger scale drug dealers and gang criminals.
Mr. Dague has worked in the Drug Unit, Felony Gun Unit (now combined into the Violent Crime Unit), general felony and in the Children’s Court division. His experience includes hundreds of jury trials, motion practice, the mentoring and training of both law enforcement officers and prosecutors, and the creation of a restorative justice program designed to make victims whole and rehabilitate first time offenders.
As a candidate and future Milwaukee judge, Ronald Dague brings a wide range of legal and life experience to the job. He has earned the trust of police officers and victims in the prosecution of the crimes, while still being respected by attorneys of the defense bar for being fair and demonstrating the highest levels of integrity.